Hardcore Happenings

2007-12-20

Crimbo Update!

So, I've been playing a lot of Urban Dead lately, but that hasn't stopped me from also logging into the Ol' Kingdom, just to grab the Crimbo spirit.

In passing, I've also managed to slog through level 12 and 13 of the NS-13 content. And I do mean slog. It all just seems designed to generate immense amounts of clicking and has a very high "go there, fetch that" ProgressQuest feel. I did cut through it and a bit of the content was amusing, although it really is too much. The high-level area's of the Spookyraven Mansion were already somewhat too much for me, so NS-13 really isn't for me.

Anyway, I might even ascend though. Gaining a trophy here or there seems interesting enough a challenge. Also, I renamed my mallstore, in honour of Urban Dead.