Hardcore Happenings

2005-11-23

Day 4: Bounding Back

Today and yesterday have been somewhat bad. Getting overdrunk upset me. In fact, it just pissed me off. Today I tried to get my act together and did so, somewhat.

I don't really get why this has gotten me so agitated and "ruined" my run, but I need to be less self-destructive and look forward. Also, I should just consider this as an opportunity to play a more loose game and getting used to few turns for the HC Oxy plans I have.

I'm still level 6, but I've got Island Access now. I also got the Digital Key (and other pixel stuff) and Jarlsberg Key. And a cocktailcrafting kit.

For PvP, I was muddling a bit. I forgot to use up 3 of them :-/ My record therefore was a mere 6 for 7. I used up one of the flowers for a schnapps shot, so I could place two more bouquets on the campground.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 6
Sample Swindler
Turns Played (this run): 318
Days Played (this run): 4

PvP (after boozing over the limit):
Ranking: 68
Fights Won/lost: 23/19

p.s. An annoying factor of mid-level PvP fights, is all the level 9, 10 and up picking on you. I mean, a fucking level 10, Bernini?! On the other hand, I pick on lower levels as well, but I do try to keep the difference somewhat limited.