Hardcore Happenings

2006-04-05

Day 1: Yet Another Hardcore, yah!

Another hardcore, another sealclubber, another try to get dual-wielding. Just taking it slowly, although I got to level 5 on the first day.

My birthday was great fun, especially the contest.

I kept the Shieldbutt skill softcore. I'm now thinking the following HC Ascension runs: Seal Clubber for Dual-Wielding, Turtle Tamer for Skin of the Leatherback, DB for Sense of Self-preservation and then AT Oxy.

I just thought of the possibility there might be a trophy for having all resistances HC...hmmm....I could do that. But it would mean, again, failing to achieve dual-wieldiness. Let's see. SC for Northern Exposure -> TT for Cold-Blooded Fearlessness -> DB for Heart of Polyester -> PM for Tolerance of the Kitchen -> S for Dimished Gag Reflex.

We'll see how I feel at the end of this HC run :-)

1 Comments:

  • Hey Keypunch,

    Just now discovered your site and have read some of your posts. Quite informative!

    I am runnning a hc-at now so I'll have all stainless steel items and will go for plexiglass next. So I was looking through the internet to find some good info. I'll read into your archives next.

    One reason I'm doing oxy is because I want to help my clanmates to make their oxy runs easier. Especially for clan boss Teddyturtle, who helped me in several ways so far.

    Will start reading now, and might comment again later... Thanks!

    groggy (that's my KoL name, not RL)

    By Anonymous Anoniem, at 7/4/06 10:36  

Een reactie posten

<< Home