Hardcore Happenings

2006-09-15

Oh Em Gee. It's a planning post.

Yeah, figured that I should do that, to keep all the things in my mind from escaping me tomorrow.

Things are looking up and well, but there's stuff to be thought of:
Food:
I've got three knob mushroom. It'll be Gnochetti di Nietschze day. Myst points don't hurt. Bat Haggis for the closer.

Drink:
Let's hope it's a clover day tomorrow, that way I can hopefully make eggnogg with the rum from the pirates. Otherwise I'll be stuck drinking straight from the whisky and soda, booze straight from the bottle and...Imp Ale? Actually, I have some ram faced lager left.
I'm pondering whether going to the Booze Giant, or testing my luck with the Barrel of Barrels is better. I like the former better.

Adventurewise, I've got to tie ends together.
The zapping wand, a daily dungeon key, the rofl'mao quest.

I'll probably return to the Peak after that quest, although I *am* going to do the h4xx0r thing.

Another thing. I forgot all about pixels...whoopsie. *note*
The quest order:
Daily Dungeon
Zapping Wand
Rofl'Mao
Digital Key
Up to level 10 at the Peak.