Hardcore Happenings

2006-06-19

Close Shave

Hah, on sunday I had to skip KoL, because my battery ran out on the laptop. Thank goodness the Plexiglass Pocketwatch had been integrated into my fighting outfit.

Today I defeated the Sorceress on the very last adventure of the day, amazing! What was also a bit stupid is that I went into that fight manaless, and without my standard furry outfit (I had blown my wand, trying to morph a heavy D). Instead I had the mohawk wig, goth kid shirt, wand of nagamar, sabre teeth (offhand), penguinskin mini-skirt, infernal insoles, dirty hobo gloves and hamethyst necklace.

I also bought two trophies (Slice 'n Dice and Your Log Saw Something That Night).

This means my OxyCore runs are completed...I have the full Plexiglass Set.
My next goals:
AT Hardcore tattoo
Bouquet of Hippies trophy
99 Red Balloons trophy
Golden Meat Stack trophy
The Three Amigos trophy

Seeing as most of these cost a _lot_ of meat, I'll be keeping Expert Panhandling (+10% to meat drops).
My next ascension is going to be a teet-drop of sorts, I'll think I'll do a HC Teet Seal Clubber, with the goal to get Northern Exposure...or maybe I should go for the Level 15 TT skill? Yeah, that seems more fun, and then go Seal Clubber after that.