Hardcore Happenings

2006-06-14

Inefficiency and other Wastes

The difference between Powerplayers in KoL and me, is that they must have no life. I have no life either, but I'm not wasting my lack of life on KoL. My work load is pretty solid these days, and the World Cup takes its time as well.

The inefficiency means I'm not able to use stat days, even though I'm doing pretty well in my last oxy run (Sauceror). I'm at level 10, but having some problems above the beanstalk, maybe I should dial down the Mystical Canadian Device. Instead I was a bit moody, so I spent some time fighting ninja's, hoping (against odds) to get the ridiculously overelaborate ninja weapon. That didn't work, of course. So I hop-scooted over to get the third and last daily dungeon key...with 7 adventures. I should've sacrificed my skeleton key on one of the doors, because I forgotten that opening the final chest takes an adventure!

And during PvP, I lost one of my fights. Bye-bye precious stats.

Well, tomorrow, I'll have the opportunity to be more efficient, and hey, I'm close to the end, so what the heck.

I'm really curious to see the level 15 skills/still of the Sauceror. For now, I'm planning to keep Expert Panhandling, but just maybe, I might powerlevel. I also shouldn't forget to buy my two trophies (Slice 'n Dice and the Log-related one).