Hardcore Happenings

2005-11-27

Day 8: Craftsmanship

I accidentally ran the Daily Dungeon, even though I already had all three keys. At least it was a breathspray and not an earring. I finished the goats and the eXtreme slope. With the rest of the adventures I got myself a Pirate Outfit (for later) and cleared the Cyrpt.

Skillwise, I had to autosell a bit, but I now have Cocktailcrafting (for the better booze), Disco Dance of Doom (to power down the Yeti) and also Powers of Observatiogn. With the idea that I might be stuck with the Yeti for a bit, I thought I might pick Pickpocketigng and later take up Observatiogn, but I decided to play it safe.
Turns Played (this run): 672
Days Played (this run): 8

PvP:
I lost twice to the same person. Damn honour getting in my way. After that, it was a bit easier picking targets, because I lost quite some rank. Eleven flowers, that's ridiculous, it's not even funny. I particularly like how Armorcraftiness gives you an advantage in the fashion show.

Ranking: 131
Fights Won: 81/48