Hardcore Happenings

2006-06-23

Feast!

I was not so efficient this Feast.

I tried out several things, but none of them really worked. Also, shelling out meat to get all the MP restored in one go at Doc's gets expensive. But otherwise it's so tedious to keep up all desired effects at all times, etc.

I tried farming today, but I realized that even with all my drop-rate modifiers, it's still the law that "NOTHING DROPS". I was angling for a rice bowl or supercomplicated weapon from the ninja's. Fifty adventures later, no dice. The Valley was unforgiving as well (no extra 30669 scroll, nor a lowercase n). It's just ridiculous.

The Goblins in the kitchen and in the Laboratory were more accomodating. Too bad I accidentally cooked two Gnocchetti as well, so that took some extra time. I finished off the 5 Spaghetti with Skullheads with a Tofurkey leg and gravy, and farmed some cranberry drinks, to stay in season. My mysticality has become a bit lopsided, because of it. I overdrank due to a bang potion :-/

Tomorrow, I ought to play it a bit more cool and by ear, so there's gonna be a planning post.