Hardcore Happenings

2007-02-22

Day 5: Start your calculators

Today I defeated the Sorceress, and the math challenge has started. Typically, I, at first tried to do some bonus questing and such. After all, I don't always have this amount of freedom.

With the help of buffbots, my purity is shot to hell, but that's of not such a big concern. The getting of big stats is. Thanks to white candy hearts and the doppelganger item, my sombrero is already up to 239 kills. Tomorrow I can do some sillyness still, but after that the optimization starts. I'll probably end up using clovers to cut it short again, but we'll see how far I can make it on a budget.

Slightly less than 700,000 substats to go!

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 12 Ox Wrestler
Muscle base: 132 (92/265)
You must gain 16 Muscle to advance to level 13.