Hardcore Happenings

2007-02-13

Post 499: Oh, to be a bandit

"February 13
Entangling Noodles have been changed -- they now bind the monster up for a number of rounds, preventing it from attacking you.

Also, Disco Bandits can now chain their dance/poke/stab skills together for various neat effects in combat."

I've never been using Entangling Noodles, as I've never been a stasis person. I've understood that the Noodles skill is vital there. There will be some cursing amongst the high-end players about this chance...not too much, though, as it hurts them all equally and they'll all adapt easily to lesser forms of stasis.

The Disco Bandit thing is interesting. Since I had a lot of meat pent up, I splurged on the DB skills "Disco Eye-poke" "Disco Dance of Doom" and Disco Dance II: Electric Boogaloo". I'm too damn drunk, but contrary to the "yoink" roll-out, I'll be able to figure this out for myself. I'm kinda thinking it won't be too different from the chaining of head-, knee- and shieldbutts, but we'll see, I guess.