Hardcore Happenings

2007-02-24

Day 7: Level 17

Did I miss a day? Oh well, it's not important. What is important is that progress is going fine.

Muscle: 277 substats: 524/555
You must gain 16 Muscle to advance to level 18.
According to my calculations: 636,772 substats to go.

I've got a good feeling about managing to go below 600k substats to go, tomorrow. I haven't been keeping such a proper eye on my actual progress.

There's a mathematical optimization problem I'm facing, and it's more complex than I thought, or really care to do the math on. Do I use my clovers *before* muscle day (i.e. now) so that I reach level 23 earlier and get more stats from gymming. Or do I keep my clovers until muscle day, so that the 1.5 multiplier from clovering the Gallery gives me more stats.

I'll have to make a decision soon, but I'm tempted to keep it to a simple model, and going with intuition.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 17 Seal Clubber
Turns Played (this run): 1,359
Days Played (this run): 7
Sign: The Mongoose