Hardcore Happenings

2006-01-01

Day 5: Pixel Pressure

So, I switched of the Rat Faucet and then continued hunting for a bottle of perfume. Should've taken the Pixie with me earlier, but oh well. I got a knob goblin elite shirt , which was a neat plus. The King fell under a Lunging Thrust-Smack, and dropped his cape.

My next trick was to hunt pixels. With the neat moxie boost, I could set the MCD to 5. I wonder how necessary 4 red pixel potions are, or whether 3 red pixel potions and a Doc Galactik Homeopathic elixir will defeat the shadow as well. I should consult with some of the smartypantses in my clan.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 6
Malamute Basher
Turns Played (this run): 244
Days Played (this run): 5

PvP-wise, young Keypunch played it safe. Thirteen out of thirteen flowers gained. I did suffer the indignity of being pummeled by a Boozed up Soulcake.

PvP Ranking: 54
Fights Won/Lost: 22/8

p.s. This is my last day of home internet access. Have to see what I'll have to do to be able to play on weekends :(