Hardcore Happenings

2005-12-24

Day 6: Pot Luck

What an enervating day! I randomly got to play, but I was giggling all the way. Lag was terrible, of course, but it didn't dent the fun.

I went to the Cyrpt and giggled at the poor Grave Rober Zmobie, always trying to rob his own grave. I actually managed to nail the Bonerdagon, but I'll wait with opening his chest 'till tomorrow, because my moxie is overmoxing already. I decided to focus on the side-stuff, so killed Gorgolok, the Infernal Seal and helped the Pretentious Artist. Hopefully I won't forget to get the Time Tattoo at the end of this run. Another great giggle is the program of the BASIC elemental.

Eventually, I even got to finish the tr4pz0r quest. Great stuff. I got too much crap from the mines, though. Enough to (accidentally) smith 2 asbestos weapons, and a chrome sword. The chrome sword, plus the dead guy's watch, plus the Tiny Plastic Crimbo Raindeer means +5 adventures :-)

Also, serious PvP ahoy. Got 11 (ridiculous) wins and got attacked by and lost from 1 (All hail Bernini!).

And for tomorrow? We'll see tomorrow. I'm planning to be at the 'rents, celebrating the real-life Crimbo.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 8
Otter Crusher
Turns Played (this run): 647
Days Played (this run): 6

PvP Fights Won/Lost: 11/1