Hardcore Happenings

2005-12-26

Day 7 & 8: Merry Crimbo!

Day 7? I hardly remember, except that it involved finishing the Rofl'Mao quest. And getting that lowercase N. What a tough quest. I got the dental pliers for Flip, because the #$@# pr0n wouldn't drop the N!

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 9
Caribou Smacker
Turns Played (this run): 856
Days Played (this run): 7

PvP was a straight hit-up of the top-ranked Level 8 players

PvP Ranking: 117
Fights Won/Lost: 23/3

Day 8 was Crimbo day. All the gifts are nice. First I wasted a lot of adventures farming so I could have Crimbo Dinner of 4(!) knob sausage chow mein. After that, I whacked Yeti with efficiency, till I reached level 10. I found an incredible amount of Penultimate Fantasy Chests on the Airship. It took a while before I had the Metallic A. Soon, I did reach the Castle and didn't have too much trouble there. With my last adventure, in fact, I opened up the Hole in the Sky. My secondaries are looking good, although Myst might require a small amount of boosting. We'll see. The content is rolling out nicely and I'm enjoying it tremendously. Well-orchestrated build-up, in retrospect. And no less than 3(!) new familiars. It sure helps for the Black Hole trophy.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 10
Moose Harasser
Turns Played (this run): 1,076
Days Played (this run): 8

PvP-wise, I violated the Christmas Treaties and went for 11/12, wishing everyone a Merry Crimbo.

PvP Ranking: 138
Fights Won/Lost: 36/9

p.s. Special Crimbo <3 to Aletariel, Soulcake and LaurDragon.