Hardcore Happenings

2006-06-23

Back to the Drawing Board

I've got to learn to plan again, to be efficient. Although it's doubtful whether or not I'll have internet access _at all_ tomorrow, I shall make my plan for my next playing day anyway.

The first point of attention is Outfit management. I've been playing it too losely.
What's more to the point is buff management. I've not been doing that well, at all.
And lastly, there's adventure planning.

Last things first: Adventure planning
- First: Food & Booze farming. 2 knob sausages from the Goblins
- I've got to get through the Valley, by farming at least 1 lowercase N (preferably 2) and a 30669 scroll (for the 31337 trick).
- After that it's up the Mountain again, for Yeti Bashing
- Hopefully a swift switch to the Airship (two/three turns farming an enchanted bean), where I must pick up a Metallic A
- Into the Giant Castle, roughing up the miscreants, turning the Wheel over Moxie.
- Fetching Star Stuff.

Buff Management:
- For the farming: Just Leash and Madrigal are okay.
- For the Valley, a blue snowcone type would be cool, furthermore Tenacity, Leash, Empathy, Hairspray, Madrigal..
- For the Icy Peak, a red or green snowcone rocks, orange is okay too. Purple is damn fine as well. Buffs would be Elemental, Tenacity, Leash, Empathy, Hairspray, Madrigal, Patience of the Porpoise
- Into the Airship, I can drop Elemental.
- For the Giant castle, I'm best served by adding Ghostly. I should add the Clock effect and Sugar Rush, as well, from here on.
- For the Star Stuff, I should add Elemental. Blue snowcones are cool too.

Outfit management:
- For the farming: "Valley Gear"
- For the Valley: "Valley Gear"
- For the Icy Peak: "Peak Gear"
- for the Airship: "Airship outfit" but replace the bokuto with an umbrella ASAP.
- for the Giant Castle: "Airship outfit" but I should try using the Drywall Axe. I can replace the hat with a Wolf Mask.
- for the Star Stuff: same as Giant Castle. Perhaps include the Star Sword ASAP.