Hardcore Happenings

2006-07-11

Day 2: And on and on!

So, I did tie up a lot of those ends.

The List:
Pixels - Done!
Meatcar - Done!
Steel Liver - Done!
DD Key - Jarlsberg, need 2 more.
Rock 'n Roll Legend - still no clover day
Chef-in-the-Box - passing on this one, this run
Meat maid - passing on this one, this run

The Rock 'n Roll Legend is really an annoyance. I was pondering the other day and thinking that spells like Polka and Antiphon might actually be very useful, but this dual non-clover day reminds me of their mana-intensivity. The lack of clovers also means: no spices. So, I ate two Spaghetti with Skullheads and a delicious noodles (instead of delicious spicy noodles).

I was pleasantly surprised by the Guild Quest. I casually got the hippy outfit (twice over), which helped me to craft cocktails. Not being able to mix something more impressive than a margarita is a downer. Perhaps the Barrel of Barrels isn't such a bad place, instead of farming. Or I need Advanced Cocktailcrafting and Superhuman Cocktailcrafting permanent'd. I could also use the herbs for aforementioned delicious noodles. The reward item is very neat.

For tomorrow I've got the following things to do:
- Get DD key.
- Finish tr4pz0r quest
- Get zapping wand, perhaps. (perhaps later)
- Reach level 9

My food options would seem to be again 2 Spaghetti with Skullheads and delicious (or delicious and spicy) noodles.
Boozewise, I can mix whatever I get from goats and pirates and shore it up with barrel of barrels spoils.

[update]
*giggle* I drunkely smithed a chrome weapon. Hurray!