Hardcore Happenings

2006-07-10

Radio Silence

I've been quiet for a few days, but I have been adventuring. I finished the run, took Gnefarious Pickpocketign and am currently engaged in a no-path Seal Clubber run.

I hadn't looked at the moon phases, or I might have done a few things different. As it is, I've just adventure-goofed around and reached level 6, with a few of the basics taken care of, but also a host of loose ends.

Loose ends:
Pixels (Still need the digital key)
Rock 'n Roll Legend (not a clover day)
Meatcar (I need sweet rims)
DD Key (currently 0)
Steel Liver (No parts yet)
Chef-in-the-Box (don't have any of the parts, except for a spring and an oven)
Meat maid (don't have any of the parts, except for cog and sprocket assembly and a meat stack)

I didn't get the monocle, but the walllet this time round. I'm still not sure why. I'll be sure to finish the "Keypunch and Grin Reaper" quest as well, this time, for the 7% item drop bonus.