Hardcore Happenings

2006-07-03

Planning Post

Boozewise, I'll mainly simply have to see what the Brewery offers, or accept that IPA is my staple for the day.

I'm in the middle of farming pixels, and that has top priority. Another 6 or so white pixels to make Richard's star key. And while on that issue, I might just as well run the Dungeon.

After that I can decide to make a start with the Bonerdagon quest, but probably skip hurting the big guy. My main concern is getting meat, for which there is no easy source available, besides the Knob Goblin Treasury or Laboratory.

A purple snowcone would be very helpful in keeping MP restoration prices down, and I could use it to fight in the Menagerie. The main goal of tomorrow is to be as effective to reach level 8, so that I can go on the trapper quest and start raking in the meat.

If my muscle creeps up, I shouldn't forget to get a bokuto. I can also always use the bloody clown pants and the disembodied smile to increase damage.

Priority list:
Pixel hunting
Daily Dungeon
Gnefarious Pickpocketing (5000)
Tr4pz0r quest
Zapping Wand (6000)
Bonerdagon

p.s. And I just put on the stainless steel skullcap...I failed to notice I hadn't yet. The great thing about Tao is that it alone provides me with a defensive power of (90 * 2 + 60)= 240.. A rating that is tough to achieve with even the better items without Tao. Together with a troutpiece (110) that is 240 + 2 * 110 = 460 defensive rating...at early level 7.

p.s.2 Another question is what skill I keep at the end of this Ascension
Possible contenders (price in parenthesis):
Overdeveloped Sense of Self-Preservation (2000)
Superhuman Cocktail Crafting (15000)
Gnefarious Pickpocketing (5000)
Advanced Cocktail Crafting (5000)
Smooth Movement (14000)
Heart of Polyester (13000)
I've put them in some sort of *want* hierarchy, but there's also the cost (of both meat and time) to consider.