Hardcore Happenings

2006-08-13

I blame the RNG

Having trouble accessing the Internet, I had to spend the first muscle day simply gymming off surplus adventures. Now I have eight minutes left to write my blogpost after spending about 52 trying to get to the Tower.

Statwise, I'm almost there, mostly due to a couple of Wheel appearances. It's turned to moxie now, and I hope I will be able to get to the Tower tomorrow.

It was just phooey on the RNG. It did give me a shitload of lowercase N's, but no numbered scrolls. Then it held me up at the airship for a ridiculously long time. Then it was just no "turn-the-wheel", although the situation was looking rather hopeless already. I also don't have a barbed-wire fence just yet.

Being able to use the Fizzy Invigorating Topic saves a lot of time, so that was good.

Also, in PvP, I met my match in Strangerer. I won the 3 stat fights, but he won all mini's, blegh. Congrats, Strangerer. That'll teach me to tussle with those Iocaine Powder dudes.