Hardcore Happenings

2006-08-04

While you were gone

My handful of adventures today was well-spent, tying up the ends that needed to be tied.

In the meantime, I've caught up on a few fun things that have been added while I was gone.

For starters, there's a new Trophy. Actually, I already had heard rumours of existence, but now it's confirmed. You get it from eating White Castleitadel Burgers (and fries). The burgers which, concidentally, will go up to 2-8 adventures, instead of merely 2-3 adventures, if you eat enough of them.

I really need to get my stomach next run and extend the run (or do a throwaway softcore teetotal) to finish my Bouquet of Hippies (338 out of 420) and apparently the Burgers and Fries got wiped, or I haven't eaten them since they started recording. For that I need 60 burgers and 10 fries . I'll work on the Meal first, since that's more efficient both meatwise and timewise. (140 fullness required and about 10k meat vs. 164 fullness and 86*4k meat estimate). In the meantime I can get the Three Amigo and Red Balloon Trophy.

Also, one of the new smithables is the Muculent Machete, which gives +5% meat and is one-handed. Two of those, instead of two penguin whips will not only dispatch Yeti's with more ease, it will also give me 4 percentage points more meat income.

But first...beat *this* fucking run.