Hardcore Happenings

2006-11-12

5 day standard

So, the DB run ended up a 5-dayer, and so did the Sauceror teetdrop.

Which means that basically, 5-day runs is where I'm at. That's pretty cool. Even if I accidentally blow my wand, or do some dubious things, like during my Sauceror run, I end up with a 5-day finish.

After that, the powerlevelling began. Most of it hasn't been done wearing deodorant. It's so expensive... I can two-hit kill everything in the Gallery. If not one-hit kill. Shakira (my Hovering Sombrero) needs to level up a bit still, though, so I'm not poised for optimality, but I will be next myst day. Stuff will be pretty different then, probably a lot less buffs required. Even though I've gotten nearly all of them for a pittance from buffbots.

I hope to reach level 15 tomorrow, at least. That way I can make my own Papotions of Papower. Maybe I'm better off keeping that skill after this run, and doing another run for Impetuous Sauciness.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 13 Marinara Mage
You must gain 25 Mysticality to advance to level 14.
Turns Played (this run): 962
Days Played (this run): 5
Sign: The Opossum

As appendix, my current bufflist:
Got Milk (10)
Shiny Happy Cupcake (14)
Orange Tongue (14)
Aspect of the Twinklefairy (18)
Papowerful (59)
Elemental Saucesphere (154)
Twinkly Weapon (250)
The Smile of Mr. A. (305)
The Sonata of Sneakiness (354)
Ur-Kel's Aria of Annoyance (354)
Leash of Linguini (354)
Snarl of the Timberwolf (364)
Rage of the Reindeer (364)
Reptilian Fortitude (394)
Tenacity of the Snapper (394)
Flaming Weapon (500)
Butt-Rock Hair (514)
Ghostly Shell (544)
Empathy (574)
Astral Shell (574)
Jabañero Saucesphere (574)
Jalapeño Saucesphere (574)
Aloysius' Antiphon of Aptitude (594)
Smooth Movements (654)
Big Veiny Brain (914)
Heavy Petting (914)