Hardcore Happenings

2006-10-31

Muscle Man

Finally, play-time. I was held back by the RNG. It took aeons before I got to consult the Oracle, then another aeon to actually get the mimic. It just took incredibly long for goat cheese to drop, I had to excavate a lot of the mine before I got the asbestos ore I wanted.

The pirates wouldn't drop their pants, and the dictionary took more than half a dozen turns. At least in the Valley they were kinda cooperative, letting me get a 31337 scroll. Up the Beanstalk, the immateria were slightly disappointing as well, I've gathered 3 before I ran out of adventures. I really would like the +non-coms now.

I did go on a smashing spree, which is excellent fun. It only really works when you've got Malus access, though. And statwise it went pretty well, too, I've got a decent way into level 10. I smithed a Sword Behind Innapropriate Prepositions, so I'll have a few more adventures tomorrow and possibly the day after.

Basically, it was all a bit uneventful, if a bit slow. Too bad I didn't get to Halloween Trick or Treat. I'll do that with the multies :-)

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 10 Moose Harasser
Turns Played (this run): 537
Days Played (this run): 11
Sign: The Mongoose
Path: Oxygenarian (Hardcore)

p.s. PvP went 25/25