Hardcore Happenings

2006-10-27

The Long Wait

So, today I spent my last adventures before going into the "long" wait till Muscle Day(s). I actually expect to be able to ascend then. Two-hundred adventures should be enough to do my thang.

I used my adventures for the day to pick up a Jarlsberg Key and traipse around the Gallery, managed to pick up a pitchfork, which made fighting a lot easier (as did the Wereseal Muscle Boost). Managed to get all the way up to level 8 and managed to get the full Miner's outfit. I figured I might get 12 extra turns, if I mined Chrome Ore. It seemed worth a shot and indeed, I found it in 5. I didn't find any other ore (need 3 asbestos), so that still stands. I used my remaining few turns to explore the Giant Greater Than Sign and got a "plus".

Now I've got 3 days of doing nothing ahead of me. Except PvP and summon snowcones and hilarious items. Actually, I lost 2 PvP fights today. That's a setback, I might not even PvP all that much, as it is stat costly.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 8 Otter Crusher
Turns Played (this run): 325
Days Played (this run): 7
Sign: The Mongoose
Path: Oxygenarian (Hardcore)

p.s. Smashy Smashy Smashy! Smashing is so much fun... :-)