Hardcore Happenings

2006-11-02

So Close!

Well, with blogger blocking out my post of yesterday...you might be suprised to learn that I reached the top of the Tower today.

Well. Almost. I did get the item required to defeat the monster on level 6, but that was on my last turn. And my spleen is about to burst from the waddage. Which leaves a very simple plan for tomororow:
1. Defeat the Flaming Samurai at level 6
2. Get my moxie up to 70.
3. Make a furry suit (already got the fur and pants kit)
4. Defeat her Sorceriness
5. Get the special Snarl of the Timberwolf skill
6. Ascend.

The plan was to go to HC Boozetafarian Seal Clubber, I think, to get Claws. Actually, it's mostly to have a run where I can use the Pike Pike. But thinking about the weaponry available from the Gallery, I don't really need the Pike Pike for anything. I mostly went into this HCO anyway, because I was bored. So, I can either go Seal Clubber or Turtle Tamer and use the Pike...maybe. Or I could skip to Disco Bandit, get Smooth Movement and use the Pike as wad material.

On the plus side of this plan, I'll be running into Moxie day at the end of the run, and looking further ahead, will probably be able to break the prism quite close to Mysticality day on the 30+ run thereafter. (That's a go!)

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 11 Reindeer Threatener
Turns Played (this run): 661
Days Played (this run): 13
Sign: The Mongoose
Path: Oxygenarian (Hardcore)

Shouldn't forget to make the Sauceror run a teet-drop.