Hardcore Happenings

2006-12-03

Day 5 already!

With all the Crimbo playtime, I had forgotten it had turned muscle day already.

And it didn't turn out half-assed, with my mad dash into the gallery. My main concern has been keeping enough meat, but I did manage to get to level 10 without any major problems...then I remembered I still had quests to do. So, quickly deposed of the Bonerdagon, with Flip, the Crimbo Elf as my assistant. And started on the Mine quest. And won 28 PvP flowers.

For tomorrow, I have to get the dictionary (drunkeness) and get this mine done (asbestos ore). And run up the Beanstalk.

I don't think I'm ascendable, especially because my offstats suck.

I do think that I'm asendable day after tomorrow, and could easily keep the (almost entirely useless) level 13 skill without any hassle.

After that, I should go Disco Bandit (HC, Boozetefarian, Marmot)...see if I can make it to level 30 this month with the help of scaling Elves.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 10 Moose Harasser
Turns Played (this run): 516
Days Played (this run): 5
Sign: The Marmot
Path: Boozetafarian (Hardcore)