Hardcore Happenings

2006-11-28

Barriers Broken

So, I reached a level I had not achieved ever before. Got all the trophies I possibly could (excepting the level 30 ones), and have now turned over a new leaf.

I've wiped my trophies on display and will only be displaying those I achieve since reaching level 30.

I've reascended and feel like a noob that has to re-learn the entire game. I've been bumbling my way to level 5 (as a Boozetafarian Seal Clubber), and fully expect this one to take more than 5 days, although, luckily, the muscle days will arrive on day 5/6.

I'm wondering whether to keep this character around for Crimbo (so, that would be an entire month, again), level it to level 30 afterwards (this time I'm not donating for the meat). Or I could just pick a skill (claws of the otter?) and reascend again, letting the level 30 linger for another time.

1 Comments:

  • Or you could just be lazy and forget about the kingdom alltogether. Choices, choices. *giggles*

    By Anonymous Anoniem, at 29/11/06 00:00  

Een reactie posten

<< Home