Hardcore Happenings

2006-11-20

The Great Leap Forward

Oh, wow. Although adventuring was pretty anticlimactic, my gains have been significant and impressive.

Also...I discovered a new avenue of stat gains: pvp.

First things first, I've managed to reach quite well into level 25, 4 mysticality points removed from level 26.

My stat gains at the sign gym were something like 115. I'm not entirely sure what a combat in the bedroom would've given me, but I only sign-gymmed drunk!

Each PvP fight gave me another 100 or so substats, which is also very nice, considering there's no adventure expense. Let's hope I don't get dignity-hit back. :-/

I'll be gymming the next coming days. I should remember to wear my Plexiglass helmet and mysticality boosters (plexi watch, plexi ring, solitaire). It will keep my bleeding/burping minigames in play. Although the first is easily fixed by using a scroll of drastic healing just before going into rollover.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 25 Sauceror
Turns Played (this run): 3,497
Days Played (this run): 13
You must gain 4 Mysticality to advance to level 26.

p.s. Per turn main substat gain is up to 111 :-)