Hardcore Happenings

2006-11-18

Blackjack!

So, two days later and two levels up.
Today, I averaged about 80 main substat points in the Bedroom per turn spent. Which is pretty decent. Day after tomorrow is main stat day however, and the plan is to go for the uberboost by clovering...

I shouldn't forget Ode or Goat's milk for that day, and tomorrow I need to bank 117 adventures. My best bet is to adventure to 90, drink the TPS drink, and gym off the excess.

Also, my food pattern will be enhanced with munchies pills.
My drinking pattern will switch to my 3 stored bottles of single-barrel whiskey, an oily mushroom wine, and the inevitable bottle of pinot renoir. At the end of the day, I will gym off the excess adventures from the TPS nightcap.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 21 Sauceror
Turns Played (this run): 2,817
Days Played (this run): 11
You must gain 29 Mysticality to advance to level 22.

p.s. My remark last time about reaching the gymming point was absolute crock. I've looked up the actual numbers and suddenly got very depressed. The cloverboost is actually the thing that comes at just the right time to keep morale up.
p.s.2. A fast and dirty calculation gives me an estimated average of 60 mysticality substats per turn spent this run. That includes the regular adventuring.