Hardcore Happenings

2007-02-25

Day 8: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

The good news is that I reached level 19.
The bad news is that I've only gathered about 15% of the stat requirements.
The ugly news is that I forgot to wear the Grimacite Guayabera for half the adventures.

I've dropped a lot of meat on Yummy Tummy Beans for contemptible emanations. I don't really know if it's worth it. Also, under the right circumstances, I'm one hit-killing monsters even with regular attack.

I'm thinking of switching to knob sausage chow mein for food, instead of hi mein, since the mainstat substat gains are similar and the number of adventures gained is very close too.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 19 Seal Clubber
Turns Played (this run): 1,660
Days Played (this run): 8
Sign: The Mongoose
Muscle: 330 (377/661)
You must gain 35 Muscle to advance to level 20.