Hardcore Happenings

2007-03-02

Day 13: Sweating like a bugbear

Ho boy, a lot happened today.

I had a slight problem with getting my high-end adventuring gear (somebody had borrowed from the clan stash, and logged out without returning), but I was able to get a loan on the stuff from other people. It's very good to have friends.

Reaching level 23 was not a big problem, of course. What was more interesting was PvP. There was this person who had been attacking me for dignity. Very annoying. So, I buffed up and hit the person back for dignity. I hope she has gotten the message. Or I might have gotten into an awful vendetta.

After reaching level 23, I finished the White Citadel and Doc Galaktik's quests. That was pretty fun. Useless, but fun. Now I've got a clean Quest Log, except for the suggestion to go and kill myself by jumping through the gash, haha. I even got around to making a pagoda.

After that, I've started gymming. Now, the cool thing about gymming is that it still counts as "spending a turn", so that you'll trigger the MP restore abilities. I've got myself a "gym gear", so that I get maximum restoration and I can fuel my candy heart summoning habit. I think I was quite close to spending 500MP for a single candy heart, haha. And no mana required for Leash and Smooth Movement, of course.

The tricky bit is in estimating the number of adventures to reach the next muscle point, as the returns from gymming are based on your base fullstat.

I don't think I'll be reaching level 24 tomorrow, but it will be mighty interesting to see how many substats I can gain.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 23 Seal Clubber
Turns Played (this run): 3,195
Days Played (this run): 13
Sign: The Mongoose
Muscle: 501 (811/1003) (that is a total 251812 muscle substats gained)
You must gain 32 Muscle to advance to level 24.