Hardcore Happenings

2007-02-26

Day 9: 20%

Level 20 is about 20% of stats acquired. (Actually 19.3%, but let's keep a positive attitude)

One fifth of the way, which feels good. Now there really is no turning back. It's like sailing a ship. At a certain moment your point of departure disappears over the horizon. And that's what reaching level 20 feels like, even if the majority of the voyage is still to go.

All went pretty well, really. Tomorrow is moxie day, so I'll see that offstat get a nice boost. I basically could automate it all, since under nearly all circumstances I manage to one-hit kill the Gallery monsters. It's about 2 or 3 days smooth sailing to level 23 (I've decided to save my clovers, if not for the end of this run, then for the next level 30 run), when the gymming will begin.

I lost a pvp-fight today.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 20 Seal Clubber
Turns Played (this run): 1,957
Days Played (this run): 9
Sign: The Mongoose
Muscle: 371 (332/743)
You must gain 33 Muscle to advance to level 21.