Hardcore Happenings

2007-03-13

Day 24/Day 1: Chore Completed

I got there, and managed to get myself a banana trophy too. No luck with the Bookbat trophy, though.

I reascended as Turtle Tamer. I'm not quite sure whether this is going to be *another* level 30 run, or whether to enjoy playing the game for a while.

Having Pate from the previous run was a boon, it's allowed me to reach nearly level 7 and succesfully "teetdrop". I'm right now on the brink of completing the White Citadel quest (got the hang glider, waiting for the drop). I'll think I'll spend tomorrow on finishing the painter's quest and working the Gallery. Finishing the Pretentious Artist's quest? Well yeah, it took me 16 attempts to locate the faucet, and I bothered to waste 3 more to find the Baron. I've got plenty of whiskers to trade in for a minor meat bonus. And heck...I like that quest. It will also give me the chance to get lipstick for my sleazy gravy fairy. I got a lead necklace from the Arena, annoyingly enough.

I did however, smith myself a nice savory sword, which makes a killer combination with the shilly.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 6 Frog Boss
Turns Played (this run): 217
Days Played (this run): 1
Sign: The Mongoose