Hardcore Happenings

2007-03-06

Day 16: Trophy Storm Warning

Slowly I’m advancing. I’m starting to think I should have kept spending time in the Gallery for a level longer, but since I forgot to keep exact track of stats, no such luck.

Muscle days are encroaching. Tomorrow I can blow all my adventures (reach level 25), but the day after I’ve got to make sure to bank.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 24 Seal Clubber
Turns Played (this run): 4,087
Days Played (this run): 16
Sign: The Mongoose
Muscle: 573 (216/1147)
You must gain 7 Muscle to advance to level 25.

p.s. It's just one Trophy that has been discovered. It has to do with reading. There are some vaguely confirmed hints that it has to do with reading the Manual of Transmission/Labour/Dexterity. The circumstances of reading it and getting the trophy, or numbers of times you have to read it are not clear however. Since I'll be in this ascension for a few days, I'll make sure to read it every day from now on. If it's a set count of reads, I can hope it carries over Ascension.