Hardcore Happenings

2007-03-07

Day 18: The fast lane

Spending a relatively low amount of adventures, I did get quite the return. Speed's definitely picking up, and I think that level 26 would've been reached. I could not resist temptation and bought extra clovers for tomorrow (muscle day).

Just going to use a bunch of them to have a huge boost in stats. Either 200 or 300, I have to think about it. That should make up for over a third to half of stats left. I also plan on PvP-ing for dignity. The average return from gymming should be well up after the clovers, so with another muscle day, I should be done with levelling in less than a week.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 25 Seal Clubber
Turns Played (this run): 4,610
Days Played (this run): 18
Sign: The Mongoose
Muscle: 615 (677/1231)
You must gain 14 Muscle to advance to level 26.

Labels: ,