Hardcore Happenings

2007-03-03

Day 14: Boredom is expensive

Yesterday, I got bored...and lost several millions playing the MMG. *sigh* Will I ever learn? I did make good meat trading, but in no comparison to those losses. It's such a waste, I hope the person(s) who won my meat will do something useful with it.

That's not to say gambling isn't fun. It was exciting while it lasted. It's just no value for money.

Adventuring today, I made a small mistake. I forgot to drink my 2-drunkeness drink. On all other counts I was nearing perfection. Stat gains are slightly on the low side, but this also has to do with me using my drunkeness adventures yesterday, and missing out on that handful of adventures from the 2-drunkeness drink today.

From here on, stat gains will only improve anyway.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 23 Seal Clubber
Turns Played (this run): 3,469
Days Played (this run): 14
Sign: The Mongoose
Muscle: 523 (737/1047)
You must gain 10 Muscle to advance to level 24.