Hardcore Happenings

2005-07-26

Day Five: Preludary Musings

Daily Dungeon seems paramount.
As well as pixels.

The problem is that neither nets meat, which I need for the IPA. I have cooked enough foodstuffs to last me a day (maybe two). I also have no more meatcar.

The plan of attack will be thus:
First: Attempt the daily dungeon. I'll use my gathered resistances to make it to the end. Eat that lihc eye pie, if I have to.
Second: I'll eat whatever raises my moxie, then muscle, then mysticality, in a fashion such that either my stomach is full or the foodstuff runs out.
Third: Adventure at the Knoll till I get an engine.
Fourth: Pixels. Till the ads are up
Fifth: Drink an IPA, unless meat is up or drunkeness hits.
Sixth: Use Cheshire Bat for meat at the Treasury
Seven: Repeat steps four to seven, till drunkeness hits at step four.

It looks boring in writing and probably will be in practice. But that's how it can be.