Hardcore Happenings

2005-07-15

Smooth Moves and Tunes

I did make the class leaderboard with the teetotal sauceror. :-)

The new character is a female, boozetafarian Accordion Thief. I have no plans of leaderboardage, in fact this character needs to leave Ronin, so I'm playing quite relaxed, and even have a bit of a goofy feel. I think it's the vespers. In advance, I forgot to check which moxie sign I hadn't done yet, and in astral form, you can't check your profile. I (correctly) picked The Blender on gut feel and appropiateness.

I'm already level 6, which I didn't expect, and already taken care of the Boss Bat and Goblin King. All standard pulls aside, I got to take out a pirate shirt and a polka-dot egg for shits and giggles. Forgot to untinker my car (again), but had a spare set of dope wheels at the ready (foresight!). Also pulled the flyswatter, to get the epic hat, which I sadly didn't get with the sauceror. Then I found out that although the cave doesn't cost turns, you can't fool around in there all drunk.

All the meat gathering skills (nimble fingers, expert panhandling, level 30 cheshire bat) are starting to add up, and I used my money to buy Polka of Plenty to go with it.

I have no plans what to do tomorrow. It's relaxing not to feel the pressure of wanting to maximize it all.

[edit]
Heh, turns out it was Moxie Day, today...that explains the lev 6. Tomorrow another moxie day :-)