Hardcore Happenings

2005-08-16

Day 1: Valhalla In&Out

Defeating the Sorceress was uneventful. I did have some fun by using the Clockwork Grapefruit for the first time. Also, I ate another couple of brownies. I couldn't be bothered to go for level 12, so picked the "staff" skill instead.

Ascension!

My new life as a Hardcore Turtle Tamer (Zodiac:Packrat) has gotten off to a few highs and lows. I got beaten up by a drunken rat and didn't find two bum cheeks. I did make some sticky meat pants and a bitchin' meat car. I also have all the Knoll ingredients for a maid. Currently, the meat engine is tied to a plunger to provide for some raw fighting power. Time to go looking for skulls and brains. I'm still sleeping on the ground, though.

The number of edible ingredient drops was low too, and aside from two shroomkabobs, I had to resort to eating unprocessed Knoll Mushrooms.

Plans for tomorrow:
Adventure for barskin tent
Adventure for brains and skulls
Adventure for screwdriver :-)
Adventure for boxes and chef's hats.
Time for a vacation/Death to the Boss Bat

Plenty to do, as is obvious. And I also have the option to face my Nemesis!

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 4
Gecko Supervisor
Turns Played (this run): 131
Days Played (this run): 1