Hardcore Happenings

2005-08-14

De-Ronin'd!

I ended the day on Level 9, with no quests left. I could have gone up against the Boner dagon yesterday, but I kind of forgot. Rofl'mao only opened today. I just seemed to be stuck a bit at the Peak, today, and was pretty bored doing the "Kill Yeti, restore MP" routine.

After eating, I had 116 adventures, with 114 turns of Ronin left.

I spent the final two adventures playing with the Pygmy Bugbear Shaman (whom I named "Ginger"). No Hey Deze map, and no real clue about the usefulness about the guy...but he's cute. I have to rethink whether he will replace my standard item drop increasing familiar. Probably will do in softcore, because I don't need the meat from Coffee pixie. But in hardcore? Sometimes, such as in the Hole in the Sky, the fighting from Crimbo Elfling or the Muscle Gravy Fairies is pretty useful!

I also rearranged my museum display, dumped a lot of superfluous crap into the clan stash and put some cool gear up for sale in my store.