Hardcore Happenings

2005-08-10

Day 3: Almost there...

Today was rather boring. The final Breathetastics went down and I pulled the 688 to finish the Valley Quest and then I went off to have fun with the Yeti. I even donated to the Hall a bit to speed up the progress. The other destination of the meat was the Thrusting Lunge-Smack skill, once I reached level 10.

A single adventure in the Beanbat cave was enough to plant a stalk. The Penultimate Fantasy Airship was neither bad, nor good, RNG-wise. The Castle was a bit of a repetitive routine of Lunge-Smacking and healing up. The chat pane was pretty busy, so I adventured a few times without familiar buffs, and I got beat up once. Luckily an SGEEA and Sroll of Drastic Healing meant that was merely a single turn loss. The chore wheel was reasonable as well, I got a few muscle adventures, then turned it to Moxie at the first chance. At the very last adventure, I got the wheel again, and decided to rotate it towards mysticality, over muscle. Any excess muscle points will help against the Topiary Golems.
Stats:
Muscle: 103 (Only 1 more!)
Mysticality: 64
Moxie: 67

I donated 15k of superfluous meat to boost Mysticality one point. I'll have to see tomorrow, whether I need Rage of the Raindeer against the Topiary Golems, or if I can hack it as I am.. but goofballed up.

Bashy was right about the adventure/stat gains. It's going to be tight, statwise. Especially since I've run out of Breathetastics and all I got is 51 adventures tomorrow. I might be able to pull some stat boosting oyster eggs, but it ends there.