Hardcore Happenings

2005-10-22

Day 7: Porpoiseful Pondering

One of the great thing about going TT again, is that I already have the skills I want. Saves me a lot of meat. Not being a moxie zodiac also prevents me from overspending. Which means I have a *really* short wishlist.

I should probably focus on boosting my moxie. I can't make Fettucini Inconnu yet, so I'll go for rat appendix chow mein. I'll spend the necessary meat to get Island Access and see how I fare with thwacking hippies. If I don't fare that well, I can use the Stainless Steel scarf to experiment from which low-level area I can get the best stats. The Bugbear Pens don't look unpromising, although I could check the Kitchens out. I also have the trivial affairs of farming mushrooms and running the Daily Dungeon to look after.

Wishlist:
Island Access (2500 + 15 adventures)
Meaty Helmet Turtle (1000 + 1 adventure)