Hardcore Happenings

2005-10-20

Day 4: Breakthroughs

I have had three breakthroughs actually.

a) I cured myself, at least for now.
b) I have a mushroom patch and planted a lot of mushrooms
c) I got to eat reagent food

Although I wasted about a dozen turns on the Cure, being able to combine Knob Sausage with scrumptious reagent and dry noodles for Spaghetti with Skullheads really saved my day.

What's less edifying is the collection of utterly useless accessories I have gathered. Here's an overview
Totally useless: big red clown nose, continuum transfunctioner, rose-colored glasses
Mostly useless: acid-squirting flower, clown shoes, dirty hobo gloves
Useful: shiny ring
unequippable: stainless steel scarf

In more hilarious news: One adventure at the bugbear pens gave me the annoying pitchfork. Which item is more ideal to outfit my Attention-Deficit Demon with? *grin*

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 5
Newt Herder
Turns Played (this run): 333
Days Played (this run): 4