Hardcore Happenings

2005-10-19

Day 3: Learning Curve

So, with the new sign, I am figuring things out that I had forgotten about this sign. All of which that could have made my life earlier. So, first I discovered the Bakery. And today I remembered the Plunger Guy. And Innabox. I could have been combining and meatsithing without expending meat or turns.

I finished all the quests up to level 4 however, including the Nemesis. Used my dodecapede to lay the smackdown on the Boss Bat. I did get myself beaten up way too much at the beanbats. In the end, I ate one insanely spicy enchanted bean burrito's, two regularly spiced, two bowls of cottage cheese and two mugcakes.

In other news, Doc Galactik has some "heal to full HP/MP" buttons, which cost some extra meat, but detract from lag, I suppose. I've been hitting them for just that. Also, there is a cure for the Gray Chat Disease, but it requires access to the Yeti area.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 4
Gecko Supervisor
Turns Played (this run): 232
Days Played (this run): 3