Hardcore Happenings

2005-10-23

Day 8: Preliminary Plans

For some reason, I bought Ghostly Shell on day 7, so I'm adding Tao of the Terrapin to the wishlist. Day 8 will bring the tr4pz0r quest. On mysticality stat day, no less.

My plan is to first keep the stainless steel scarf equipped and finish the pixelhunting. After that I can run the Daily Dungeon and tend my mushroom patch. I should have a frozen mushroom to bring to the mayor.

There is so much to do after that.
Quest list:
- "Bugbear" Quest. This side quest provides some nice rewards, but is on the tough side to pick up. Will net me spooky mushrooms and possibly useful equipment.
- Cyrpt Quest. Very tough quest, but mandatory for plot development. Only the final reward from the Bonerdagon is very much worth it. It's open whether I'm already able to defeat him
- Tr4pz0r Quest. Lots of lost adventures, if I go into the mines. Then again, a piece of chrome will give me the chrome ore needed for a kick-ass helmet. The goatlet will give the food stuff needed for Fettucini Inconnu.
- Food Farming. I need spices. I can do this via the spice loop, if available, or via kicking the crap out of knob goblin chefs.

Wishlist:
Meaty Helmet Turtle (1000 meat + 1 turn)
Tao of the Terrapin (7000 meat)

Final Plan:
Tend Mushroom Patch -> Daily Dungeon -> Get The Digital Key -> Fight in the Cyrpt till level 8 -> Begin tr4pz0r quest -> Get Chrome Ore -> Farm Food -> Continue Cyrpt -> Continue Tr4pz0r.

Looks solid enough.