Hardcore Happenings

2005-11-29

Day 10: Poor Planning Promotes Piss Poor Performance!

I keep making these smaller and bigger PvP errors. Leading to a loss on my first attack, then 10 flowers, then adventuring, then drinking 2 Hatorade and then overdrinking before executing the fight.

Adventurewise, most of the time, I was trying to get a lowercase N. I got a shitload of 31337 scrolls, and very few pr0ns, let alone N's.

Also, it was Muscle Day, while in my head, I had somehow figured it to be Mysticality day. I had the wrong drinks. And after drinking three of them, I found out there were White Canadians at the brewery. I snagged a couple of them, at least.

What could've been: 13 flowers, 7 white canadians and an ultimate PVP pose. I didn't get there, by far.

I'm going to plan for tomorrow. Right now.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 9
Groove Filcher
Turns Played (this run): 886
Days Played (this run): 10

PvP:
Ranking: 134
Fights Won/Lost: 114/59