Hardcore Happenings

2006-01-04

Day 6&7: A Small Circle of Smoldering Ashes

The blazing action of day 4 had already turned a tainted flame on day 5. All that was left of this initial inferno on day 6 and 7 was a small smoldering of my PvP fury. Surely it will burst to full ignition again tomorrow. Rekindled, and better guided than before.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 6
Malamute Basher
Turns Played (this run): 244
Days Played (this run): 7

Besides summoning 3 scrumptious reagents, I took flowers from 13 hapless victims (both days :-)). I wish I had been closer to the top for Iocaine Powder's Valentine's Day Massacre. I like to fool myself that I wouldn't have stood without chance. They are actually putting out a HC PvP challenge for Valentine's Day (February 14th). By that time, I hope to have finished my second Oxy run. I could consider taking a premature break from my Oxycore cycle and take a chance on it. Anyway, such ruminations are of little concern now.

PvP Ranking: 63
Fights Won/Lost: 50/26