Hardcore Happenings

2006-01-06

Day 9 & 10: Key, Snowcones, Flowers

Basically, I spent 6 adventures, to run the DD on day 10. Boris Key!

I also got the Mr. Store Snowcone skill, and now have a variety of snowcones. They will make my Oxygenarian life easier, I imagine. And then there was PvP. Making easy hits for maximum effect.

My home internet is finally disconnected (the phone had been disconnected a few days earlier), but I'm an addict, so I've arranged to use the 'net at a friend's place saturday. Might even be better to switch the appointment to Sunday. I have 84 adventures and will have gotten 90 more, so that's not over the 200 limit.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 7
Narwhal Pummeler
Turns Played (this run): 382
Days Played (this run): 10

PvP is all a bit slow. At the end of the second moxie day, I'll be sure to cook up a potion or two.

PvP Ranking: 67
Fights Won/Lost: 90/37