Hardcore Happenings

2006-09-19

TLAPD

Arrr!

Avast, ye mateys, while I....
No, let's not go there. I don't have enough vocabularrry for that.

Leveling...is boring. With the help of my clan mates, it goes faster (two ice sickles, two hockey sticks of angry furious rage). BUT STILL TOO SLOW! Really, does it have to take ages, like this? That promises tedious, tedious Ascensions for NS 13. And even worse for NS 15.

Just for kicks, let me calculate my ML.
Ice Sickle (*2): 15*2 = 30
Green Cupcake of Wrath = 10
Goth Kid Shirt = 5
Hockey Stick of Angry Furious Rage (*2): 30*2=60
Mystical Canadian Device: 11
Ur-Kel's Aria of Annoyance: 13*2=26
For a grand total of: 142 +ML.
Neat, eh?

I've got antiphon and a knob learning pill for the flat extra stats.

I've got my Hovering Sombrero (Shakira) out, shaking with her hips, at 13 pounds already, showing a wax smile. For her, I've got Plexiglass Helmet, Sympathy, Empathy, Leash, Pet Buffing and Green snowcone going. That's 30 pounds of bonus.

To get more wheel adventures, I've got a ring of conflict, Fresh Scent and Sonata of Sneakiness.

This setup, combined with good foods, took me from somewhere at level 11 to the end of level 13 in a day. If I used up my booze adventures, I might make it all the way to level 14. It's all a bit eXtreme, though.

I decided to call it a day, dress up like a pirate and shout Yarr! for the rest of the day.