Hardcore Happenings

2006-10-24

Keeping it steady

I opened up the Gallery, yet was more than a dozen muscle points short. And that was with Rage active. Bashy suggested making Bjorn's Hammers, which are +7 each. But that would only give me +8 over my current weapons.

Wereseal would be useless, with a 75% penalty...

So, I picked the Menagerie, instead, which was more than survivable, although a little wind-up clock help was needed to avoid the jump damage from the beasties.

Quickly, I reached level 6, swiftly farmed a skull, so I now have a meat maid, and got on the case of the Friars. Sadly, no ninja hot pants dropped, even though I got to face a lot of demoninja's. There goes my chance to upgrade my cardboard sword.

At the end of the day, I wondered if smashing would get me extra adventures. I thought I could use a trick, by having Innabox meatsmith basic swords, pulverizing them, and using the malus to turn it into wads. This is too expensive though, since it will cost 5000 meat (100 for a hilt, 100 for a meat stack) for an extra turn.

PvP was glorious, 25 wins. Granted, I just trawled the bottom of the pond.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 6 Malamute Basher
Turns Played (this run): 200
Days Played (this run): 4
Sign: The Mongoose
Path: Oxygenarian (Hardcore)

p.s. Will this turn out to be true? Wonder where the TP will have gone tomorrow.