Hardcore Happenings

2006-10-26

Questus Interruptus

Heh, I did get lucky, Antique Greaves on the first turn. A few gallery turns later, and I was level 7. Quickly, I cut through the defiled nooks and crannies.
I prepared myself extensively for the confrontation with the bonerdagon. I equipped a frozen gravy fairy with a lead necklace for fighting, put on Elemental Saucesphere, bought a few Homeopathic Elixirs, used a clock for initiative. I sprinkled on some twinkly powder for Twinklebritches...basically, I was ready to duke it out!
I get the jump...what to do? I decide to just jump straight into it: Lunging Thrust Smack! And he's dead.

Kinda anti-climactic.

At least I could adventure in the Gallery now. I could even equip my stainless steel scarf. The problem is, though, that with +25 ML, the monsters in the gallery can't be one-hit. I did get the Louvre adventure, and luckily immediately found the way to the Muscle Boost, but fighting the monsters is prohibitively costly.

So, I've interrupted my adventuring for today and will, instead, wait for tomorow, when Blood of the Wereseal will give +50% muscle boost.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 7 Narwhal Pummeler
Turns Played (this run): 278
Days Played (this run): 6
Sign: The Mongoose
Path: Oxygenarian (Hardcore)